HP Printers, from the time of their establishment, has always served its users with benefits of printing and advantages of the composition. But there have been times in life when the user came across many HP Printer problems. Issues like printer being slow or it not printing correctly. In circumstances like these, the user can follow these necessary steps to help the printer with speed and efficiency.
Fixing HP Printer Slow Issues
If HP Printer is not printing properly then the user can follow these steps to help it troubleshoot with the bugs.
Step 1 Reset the HP Printer
- To reset the printer the user needs to turn on the printer and wait for some time.
- The user now has to disconnect the power chords and wait for another few seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord and then turn on the printer.
Step2 Verify the HP Driver
- Tap on the "Devices and printers" option from the list
- Tap on the icon showing printer sign and set the preferences of the printer
- Look for the paper type data and make sure that the plain paper option is selected
- In the section stating "Quality Settings area," the user needs to verify that the draft or standard option is selected
- Tap the ok option and press apply to confirm the changes to solve the HP Printer slow issues
Step3 Update the Firmware of the HP Printer
- See that the HP printer is connected to the local network or a USB wire.
- Now the user needs to identify the product and tap the option which says "Printer," the user needs to type the model and then press ok.
- See which version of the window is installed, if the user wishes to change it, then they can change the Windows.
- Now tap firmware and tap download.
- The user needs to save the file on their system and locate it to install the data on the PC.
Fixing HP not Printing Issues
For HP Printer troubleshooting, which includes the not printing error, the user can follow these following steps.
Method 1 Clear the Cookies and Cache Memory
- The user needs to tap the menu of the browser they are using followed by the settings option
- Now tap the privacy option and go to the "Time Range" menu. The user now needs to select the “all time" option
- Tick the option stating "cookies and site data."
- Click clear data.
Method2 Update the Driver
- Look for the model number and tap on the options stating "support and driver."
- Now select the download driver and software button
- Type the name and model number of the printer
- Then download the driver under driver heading option
These are some of the instructions and steps which the user can solve the slowing and printing issues. If the user still feels that they need more guidance related to the topic, then they can contact the HP customer support number. The expert would guide the user with the troubleshooting and fix steps.